I'm sorry I didn't tell most of you before. (I hope you can forgive me) But I started Weight Watchers last week. I wanted to make sure I could do it before I told too many people. I am happy to report that I lost 4.6 lbs this week!!!!!
Before anyone gets too excited, I've lost these lbs before. I have a small hurdle to get over and once I do, then I really will be losing weight. I also know that what is lost in the first week isn't necessarily an indication of how your progress is going to be. But it's a start and I'm so excited. I really hope this keeps me motivated. I can't wait to (hopefully) get a 5 lb. reward next week.
What amazes me is that it hasn't been hard. I think a lot of it has to do with setting your mind to it. It's really my last shot. I HAVE to lose this weight...physically and emotionally.
Have to go fill up my water bottle. ;)
Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's AWESOME!!!! Good job!!
Now if only I could get *my* butt in gear.
*sigh*
Congrats!!
That's great Michelle! Congratulations!
Great job Michelle! Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment