Sunday, April 01, 2007

Today was a bust

I called my mom first thing in the morning and I heard this horrible voice on the other end. She was VERY sick. She had even been throwing up over the night. it was her first time ever...poor thing. :(

Well, we were supposed to go to Andi's Baby Shower and Aidan's 1st birthday. Needless to say, we didn't make it to either. My mom was too sick and I had been with her for the past 4 days so I didn't want to infect anyone.

I spent the day (after I dropped on Andi's gift.) writing out wedding invitation envelopes. Mom was too sick and I wanted them out on monday. I don't think I'm going to make it. I started to feel crappy in the afternoon too. :(


This was the gift I made for Andi. The nursery is going to Peter Rabbit. If you knew Andi, the onesies are VERY appropriate.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Extremely cute. What a great gift!