
I've always wanted to go to the Filene's Basement Dress sale. My mom and grandmother and I used to go to Filene's Basement in Boston at least twice a month if not more. So it seemed natural that I'd want to go.
unfortunately, I'm not in the right place (weight wise) to buy a dress right now. But I had to go anyway. It seemed like too much fun. So Melissa and I went around 10am. It was so fun. It was even more fun after I tried on my first dress and lost the "Oh shit!!" look on my face. Melissa says that it only gets worse after they slap a veil on you. Oh dear!!
So of course I didn't find a dress but I wasn't really there to do that. It was just to say that I went. But if you were a wedding dress size 10 (so a street size of about 6 or 8 ) you had your pick of dresses. Every dress I was remotely interested in was a size 10. I tried on a Yolanda dress that was supposedly $9,999.99 for $699.99. $10k didn't feel like I thought it would. ;)
Blogger won't let me upload any more pictures. Maybe I'll try in another post.
Ciao!

1 comment:
Wish I could've gone with you guys. :(
Glad you survived! :)
Post a Comment