Friday Ginny had her double mastectomy. Everything went great. They removed both of them, took a biopsy of the "healthy" one, and filled everything in with tissue from her stomach. Boob job and tummy tuck! I visited her Saturday and she was great. I stayed for 2 hours b/c she wouldn't shut up. She was in some pain and showed it. It had to be really bad if she showed it b/c she has a high tolerance.
Saturday night Shawn and I went to Barmakian to look at rings. I just wanted to get an idea of what's out there just in case I fell in love with something b/c MA is having a tax free weekend next weekend. We got an idea of prices and what's out there. So far we haven't liked anything as much as some that we've seen online. Then we went to the sushi buffet in Natick. YUM!!! I tried to go tot David's bridal but they closed the minute I walked in. Boooooo!! I did see a dress that I LOVED in the window. I took pictures of it but I don't know how well they came out.
Sunday I was going to spend with my mom. She called me and told me to throw on clothes and meet her at her house. I guess my cousin, Billy (godmother, Nancie's, son) got into a motorcycle accident and lost his leg. Un-Believable!!!! He is about 25. My godmother has been through a lot of crap in the past couple of years. Her mom died, then her husband died (motorcycle accident), then her dad died, then her youngest son had a motorcycle accident and almost died but was *just* in a coma for a while, now her oldest son lost his leg in a motorcycle accident. Oh, and 2 weeks ago, her brother and her uncle died w/i a day of each other. Can you believe this?!?! I wouldn't if I didn't know her. I told my mom that my godmother needed to away to an island and not look back. So between all of that and allergies, I've had a migraine for 3 days. I couldn't go to work yesterday because of it. Today is better. I still have a headache but I can function (slowly).
Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment