I can't believe I'm actually going to say this but I really enjoyed it. Maybe not some of the specific (cheesy) things and definitely not the older, monotone couple that spoke during the first half.
I was really dreading it going in. I thought it was going to be very God-centric and that Shawn was going to clam up. It was actually more like couples therapy. I recommend it to anyone. It was definitely nice to know that others are feeling the same thing you are (good or bad) and that sometimes your fiance is also thinking the same way.
I actually wish it was longer and we were made to talk about more things. Guess I'll have to corral him and try to do it on our own. We had to write betrothal statements. I'm keeping ours forever.
When we got back, we were really feeling the love for each other and then he was like, "Ok, gotta go shoot (paintball) people." um, ok
But I have already seen some positive effects. We walked to 7-11 that night and held hands the whole way there and back. I hope it lasts...at least for a little while.
Of course I made sure I took pictures of the grounds and had someone take our picture while we were there.
off to work on my "Golden Eggs".
Ciao!

1 comment:
golden eggs?
and you know already that we also had a very positive experience with our Pre-Cana :)
Post a Comment