Friday, July 07, 2006

It's the small things that amuse me

ok, I know it's been a while since I posted and I haven't led a totally boring life since my last post. Oh well, I guess I'll blog about those things another time b/c I don't feel like it today. ;)

Today I want to share the newest thing I found on my photo editing software. These are all the same picture but just different filters used on them.
So I guess you really can't believe any picture you see (online, in a magazine, etc.) b/c it's so easy to change them. :(
The subject/victim is Nevin. He is (ready for it?) Ginny's brother's girlfriend's great grandson. THAT'S a mouthful!!!

original pic



















Sunny filter



















Sunburn filter



















Blonde filter (???)




















He was the cutest kid and let me take a bunch of pictures of him. He loved it.

Ciao!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Love the filters you used.