Tuesday, June 20, 2006

11 months today

it's exactly 11 months until my wedding. I think I just got sick to my stomach.
So much to do!!!!
Florist (bouquets, centerpieces, church flowers)
DRESS
Bridesmaid's dresses
Mom's dress
Tux's
Rings
Shawn has to finalize the DJ (this is making me VERY nervous)
Plan honeymoon
LOSE WEIGHT!!

I'm sure there is much more but those are the things I can think of off the top of my head. I'll get it all done in time right? Millions of other people have done it in way less time. I'll be ok.....I hope.

Here are a couple of ideas that I have for the wedding....




Hmmm, I guess those are all flower ideas. I have to start thinking of some other stuff too.

ciao!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the last two pictures of flowers. they are beautiful.

{Amanda} said...

LOVE that last pic of the flowers

soooo pretty :)

Stephanie said...

How exciting!!!!