Ok, so it's cheesy but I had to use it as the title. It's a semi historic day. And a little creepy.
Yesterday was exciting and crappy. I started working on the upgrade project so I moved over to 124 Mt Auburn. I am in cube hell. I'm used to my nice office with a big window and happy people with personalities. Now I'm in a dull environment which is made worse by the fact that everything is beige.
Desktop
walls
overhead cabinet
file drawers
computer
I thought I was going to have an aneurysm! ;) And I had a stationary chair. If I wanted to move to another part of the desk I had to pick the chair up. UGH!
Today is looking much better. I finally have a rolly chair. It's disgusting and old but it moves. I brought in my pictures so I have Shawn and Bazzill staring at me. And I remembered my tunes so I have a little noise distraction too. Ahhhhhhh, much better. Now, if I could get rid of the sinus headache it would be heaven. Hoping to do that at lunch.
The picture I have on my desk of me and Shawn is a skinny picture. I'[m hoping it will motivate me a little more. I'm definitely in crunch time and things aren't going well. I only have a little more than 11 months and I really should order my dress at the 8-9 month mark. So, although it sounds like a long ways away....IT'S NOT!!!!
Ok, don't want to make this headache worse.
Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment