Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I feel blah today

Ever feel that way?
I even physically feel blah. It's weird.

I don't know why either.
-Could be all the stuff I have to do in a very short time this week.
-Could be the class I have to take which I'm pretty sure I'm not going to do well on the test on friday (Accounting and Finance for HR) :P
-Could be I'm bummed about the sucky classes for CKU.
-Could be because I have to clean out my desk today b/c I'm going on a new project starting monday for 6 months and they want to give my desk to someone else.
-Could be that I went clothes shopping yesterday
-Could be the heat
-Could be the weird bug bite I got this weekend
-Could be allergies and I'm actually sick not just blah
-Could be that my lawnmower is broken so you can't see all the flowers I spent a lot of time and money on this weekend.
-Could be the fact that my house is a mess and doesn't feel like a sanctuary.

I'm off to clean out almost 10 years of crap from my desk. Should be interesting.

Ciao!

1 comment:

AlwaysJoy said...

Ohhhhh Michelle - I hope that today is better! Great big hugs