Thursday, May 04, 2006

My House Guest

So last week I told you I had a house guest but I never showed you who it was. Her name is Brandy and she is the cutest, sweetest thing inthe world. (sorry about the bad picture)

She is my cousin's cocker spaniel. We take care of her when they go away. She's so loveable and loves to give kisses. We spoil her rotten! She sleeps on our bed and gets all the treats she wants. at home she has to compete for attention with a 3 year old and a cat. At our house she gets most of the attention. She just has to share it with Bazzill - who isn't 100% fond of having her invade his space.

Here are the 2 of them on a rare moment of being close and Bazzill not tormenting Brandy. (sorry about the evil pet eyes again)


As much as Shawn says he's happy when Brandy goes home I think he really enjoys having her at the house. I can't wait to get our own dog some day.


Ciao!!

1 comment:

AlwaysJoy said...

How much do I love that last picture? WAY TOO MUCH!
So cute!