Sunday, April 30, 2006

I'm a Lemming

It's ok, I've come to terms with that. I don't care b/c after being on my feet all day, running here and there, helping out the photographers, my body may be exhausted but my feet don't hurt. And these are the reason why.

They are called Crocs. They haven't become too big in MA yet but they are HUGE in other parts of the country. The girls on my message boards RAVE about them. Ok, yes, I do reason they are butt ugly but I don't care. My feet love me and that's all that matters. I went to 4 stores looking for the exact ones I wanted. Some stores had charms you can put in the holes - thinking about it by I'm not sure. Another store had different colored straps so that you could change out the heel strap - I'm more likely to go that route. Either a black strap or a green one.

If anyone else cares to be a Lemming like me here is the website... http://www.crocs.com/home.jsp

Many Podiatrists are recommending them now. There is a big section in the website regarding it.

Aren't these ones adorable? ;)


Ciao!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the ugliest things ever. But I'm glad your feet don't hurt. :)

AlwaysJoy said...

Michelle,
If you see my blog post from Friday THOSE were the shoes I was talking about!
I love love love them!

Anonymous said...

I know I'm several months late on commenting on this, but I couldn't resist. These are the ugliest things ever, but Mario Batali of the food network wears his orange ones all the time. I'm glad your feet are happy. Are they really more comfortable than sneakers?