Thursday, April 06, 2006

Babies!!!!

So many of my family and friends are pregnant. I'm so happy for them.

Come September - this little cutie will have a baby brother or sister. This is Arianna, my cousin Joanna's little girl.


Come September/October - this little cutie terror will have a baby brother or sister. This is Nicholas, my cousin Joey's little boy (Joanna and Joey are brother and sister).

This fall - this little cutie will have a little brother or sister. This is Sarah, our friends Keith and Pam's little girl. She is very concerned that she will have to share her room.



My friend Lisa will be adding to her gorgeous family this fall also. She already has a 13 year old girl and a 9 year old boy.

Another person due in the fall is my friend Danielle who will be having her first little peanut. I saw ultrasound pictures today and I already know that she is carrying a little cutie.

I can't wait to see them all!!!!

Ciao!

1 comment:

{Amanda} said...

perhaps you'll have to add another one soon :) :) (wink wink)