Tuesday, April 11, 2006

RED SOX!!!!!


Monday-

Got into work early b/c Outings and Innings was releasing Red Sox tickets. You only had to pay face value so it was like a $10 discount per ticket. (no Ticketmaster raping charge) I figured it would be a great father's Day gift for my Dad, Shawn's Dad, and Shawn. We could only get 3 tickets each so I was out of the picture. I sat at my desk and hit refresh for almost an hour. Then at 9:30 I got in!!! There must have been a problem with the system b/c the tickets should have been gone by then. I don't care. I got 3 wonderful tickets in section 37 June 21 against the Washington Nationals. I later found out that my Dad probably won't be able to make it so I have to think of another plan. Haven't told Shawn about the tickets yet until I think of another plan. Hmmmmmmm.
The rest of the day paled in comparison. ;)

Ciao!

2 comments:

AlwaysJoy said...

Congratulations on the Red Sox tickets! Have to love saving money AND going to see the sox. Jim and my mom got to go last year so I better get a chance this year!

{Amanda} said...

so so so freakin' jealous!!!

i can't get ahold of any tix :(