Bear with no arms - This bear is the mascot for the Sharpening store. Do you think they tested out their newly sharpened tools on his arms??
Big Cow - From the road, this just looks like a big statue of a cow in front of a propane store. But when you get out of your car you see it's actually a Petting Zoo (???) in front of a propane store. The only animals that are there are goats but they are super cute and talk to you when you get close to them.
Ferris Wheel - It first this looks like a ferris wheel in the middle of a junk yard. When I got closer I learned it's a used car dealership. Still not sure why they have a ferris wheel. The pond in front is home to a lot of Koi. Koi aren't easy to take care of but they seem to be doing fine in the junk yard.
Toll House sign - This is the sign for the original Toll House Cookie Co. that was started in MA. It now sits in the middle of a Wendy's parkinglot.....no cookies in site. :(
Saint in the window - This is my favorite random thing on Rt 18. It's an abandoned antique shop but it still has a statue of St Joseph in it. It is very eerie to look at. I can't figure out if I think he is watching over us or if I get the feeling of him being trapped in there. It's very intriquing.
Tonight I am going out to dinner with a couple of ladies I know from the message board I go to every day. I'm sure to have fun stories after that. We are bringing our husband's/FI's. Shawn is very excited.
Ciao!

2 comments:
those pics are SO cool and i love the last one!!!
Ha!
So you finally did it! Cool idea. :)
Love how the Toll House cookie dude is pointing one way and the little Wendy's arrow is pointing in the opposite direction. LOL
Post a Comment