Thursday, April 13, 2006

Last night was SO fun!!!

So last night Shawn and I went to the California Pizza Kitchen with some people I met on the message board I post on. They were the nicest people!!! I have known Amanda IRL for years. I met her DH last Saturday at her Stampin' Up party. We were all meeting JJ (who's real name is Barb - LONG story) who was visiting Boston with her family (DH- Bob, DS's Jack and Mitch) from PA. I swear they have seen more of the city than I have. I learned a few things at dinner.
I think everyone had a good time. Even the guys, which I was surprised at. I think they were glad to find out that they were not the only men with women like us (scrapbooking FEINDS!) LOL!!!

Here are some pictures from last night. I wish someone would have told me that I was sitting in a weird position in the first one. Sigh!

JJ, Me, Amanda

(left side, front to back) Shawn, Me, Amanda, John
(right side, front to back) Jack, JJ, Bob, Mitch

Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time. :)
Shawn looks like he's afraid of the camera LOL
(sorry Shawn)

{Amanda} said...

we're SO cute :)