Tuesday, April 04, 2006

New home

Ok, so I have a new home. Not one to live in but one to write in. The blog on MySpace was too out in the open. Too many eyes could see it. I don't mind my girlfriends seeing my rants and raves here but I had an issue with my FI, SIL, and sister being able to see my thoughts on MySpace. It feels cozier here. I hope it stays that way.

Ok, so here are some important things we are going to talk about on here.

1. Wedding Planning
The big day is May 20, 2007. We have a lot accomplished - Church St Jerome's, Reception - Lakeview Pavilion, Photographer - Brian Hull from Hull Grenier, and we are 99% sure on a DJ - our friend Dennis. Next on my list is Videographers. I have some emails out to a few right now and some are sending me samples. Hopefully more progress on that soon.

2. Weight Loss
Ok, lets make a deal. You won't ask me how much I weigh but when I get down to my goal weight I'll tell you and then tell you how much I've lost. Deal? Good. Right now I'm still only down 11 pounds from when I restarted this goal. I had a few bad weeks where a gained but I'm back on tract. I'm following Weight Watchers but not actually going to the meetings. So far so good. Lets hope I keep it it. Actually, I HAVE to! There are no "ifs" about it. I CAN'T be this weight or look this way for my wedding. I will not allow it. Ok? ok.

3. Photography
It's a passion of mine. I really have to get out there and do more of it. It frustrates me (finding just the right angle and composure) to no end but it relaxes me and makes me happy at the same time.
This first picture is one of my favorite recent pictures. It's not all that recent..Hence the reason why I have to get out there. ;)
The second picture of one of my favorites of my Kitty, Bazzill. I'm sure you are going to be hearing a lot about him.














4 . Crafts/Scrapbooking
This is also a big part of my life. it's the common hobby I share with my girlfriends. So there will be a lot of talk about this also.

ok, I have to get back to work. But I'll update as soon as I can.


Ciao!

5 comments:

{Amanda} said...

YAY!!! a blog from my favorite person :)

Lizz said...

Woo hoo! Can't wait to see what else you've got going on!

Erin said...

Bazzill has gotten SO BIG!
I remember the wet kitten washing pictures...those were classic!

:)

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of Bazzill!

AlwaysJoy said...

You didn't send out a "I have a blog email" so I am not sure I am supposed to know! I just followed the link from your post on mine!

So YAY welcome!