Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter

We had a really nice Easter. My Easter Bunnies spoiled me rotten. (Video games, jewelry, candy, etc) And we had WAY too much food. Seriously, more food than 3 people should eat in a week never mind a day! We spend the day at my mom's and relaxed. We even played triva games from On Demand. Bazzill game with us and spent the whole day hiding. ;)
One of the Easter presents I got was a book from Shawn. The name of the book was "What no one tells the Bride" Wedding planning book, right? Nooooooooooo! It was recommended by one of his friends at work who just got married. He figured that she knew what she was talking about so he bought it and didn't read anything about it. Well, it's a relationship book. It's all about how I'm feeling anxious, nervous, even bad about getting married and not to worry b/c alot of Brides feel that way. Um, I WASN'T feeling those things until NOW. Thanks! At first I thought Shawn got it b/c I was acting neurotic and this was to shut me up and tell me that everyone goes through it. I feel better knowing that he was just being a guy and bought it w/o looking at it. ;)



Ciao!

No comments: