It's April 5th, right? Then why is it SNOWING?!?!?!?
I looked outside and there are a lot of flakes falling. There were a lot of flakes on the train too but that's a different story. But while we are here....
Ok, I thought the point of headphones were so that you could listen to your music and I didn't have to hear it. I think there is something very wrong when I can name the EXACT song you are listening to on your headphones when I also have my headphones on! Imagine what the other train passengers can hear who aren't wearing headphones. UGH!! It makes me so mad.
Ok, back to the other kind of flakes. It really doesn't bode well for it to be snowing on April 5th. We will probably go from 30 degrees to 90 degrees with no stopping in between. So looking forward to that! < eyeroll >
ok, that's all for now. I have some other things in my head but they deserve their own posts.
Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yuck snow. thankfully it was 58 here in va. i am so ready for it to be in the 70's
Post a Comment