mo·ti·va·tion
Pronunciation: "mOt-&-'vA-sh&n
Function: noun
n 1: the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal; the reason for the action; that which gives purpose and direction to behavior;
Something Michelle has none of.
My wedding is EXACTLY a year and a month away. Why is that not motivating me? I have a lot of "intentions" but no real motivation. I started off good but then I got lazy again. I have to start shopping for my wedding dress in about a month. There is no way I want to look like this. B/c even if I lose more weight in the year I have left I won't know what kind of dress looks good if I'm fat when I go looking initially.
I think I need to wire my jaw shut. But I like the taste of food too much. UGH!!!!
And I wanted to take engagement pictures in May. THAT is out of the question right now.
Any sage advice? (besides get your lazy ass off the couch and stop eating so much)
Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I feel your pain...as you already know.
All I can offer is support and empathy...wish I had a magic wand to wave for us. :(
And I'm going to borrow (steal...heh heh heh...) your idea and use that definition on a scrapbook page.
i wish i had had the motivation i (apparently) have now for my wedding. . i felt like a princess. .but still :)
i'll be your support. . just lean on me :) :)
Post a Comment