Saturday - Up early and off to the car dealership for my mom. She's looking for a Rav4 like mine. it makes me really happy about my decision in a car. I look up to her so the fact that she wants the same car a me is really cool.
No luck at the dealership. The salesmen (actually, just one of them) was a real ASS. I wish they let you evaluate them even if you didn't buy something.
Then it was off to Dracut to my friend Amanda's house for a Stampin; Up
party. I had SO MUCH FUN!! I met a few Peas and it was nice to put faces with names. And I got to meet Belle! She is a cutie! I spent too much and I could have spent a ton more. I like this company WAY too much! Can't wait to get my goodies.From there, I met Shawn at his parents where we had to "babysit" Becky. His parents had gone down the Cape for the night (Hubba Hubba!) and Shawn was going to stay over night at their house. DRAMA!! The night started off fine. Shawn made us all dinner. Then we went to Border's books to look around. Becky told us her friend Brian was coming over to hang out. Fine! Then it changed to she was going out with Brian for a while. Shawn said it was ok as long as their parents said it was ok. So then the phone calls started. They couldn't reach the parents so then the yelling and crying started. Shawn was calm the whole time and it was a nice glimpse into the future. I was glad to see that he didn't allow her to manipulate him. He also never raised his voice no matter what mean things came out of her mouth. These are things he definitely didn't learn from his own Dad.
They finally got a hold of the parents and Becky was allowed to go out as long as it was to get something to eat. (she had just had dinner) So of course she lied and said that's what they were going to do. She was to be home no later than 11pm. Shawn went so far as to make Brian come to the door and told him that if Becky was home later than 11pm (even 11:01pm) then there would be harsh consequences. I don't think their Dad has ever done anything like that. And wouldn't you know......Becky was home at 10:58pm. And the first thing she did was get something to eat. My ass they went out for food! LOL!!
Sunday - Mostly errands. I went to scrapbook cupboard today b/c Mike's had a 50% coupon. I was looking fo
r AMM totes. NONE! Booooo! Then I decided to go to Framingham....because I was so close. NOT! Went to Target first. NOTHING! So I went to ACM. Hadn't been there in a while. THEY HAD THE AMM TOTES!!!! All the colors!!!! There were like 12 of them!! I ended up getting the black and green one. I will decorate it with pink ribbons. I didn't love the brown and pink. I stood at the end cap saying "Oh My God! Oh My God!" over and over. LOL!! I'm really sad.More to come about the random pictures I took on Rt 18 on Sunday.
Ciao!!

1 comment:
LOL love that you loved belle :) she loved you too!!
and glad you got your tote. . and i'm sorry you had a drama filled night. .you should have stayed with me :)
Post a Comment