Saturday, October 21, 2006

Bridesmaids Shopping Day!

Today was our first trip out looking for Bridesmaids dresses. It was also the first time my girls all got together. We (or at least *I*) had the BEST TIME!!!!! I honestly didn't know what to expect but it was so much better than I could have imagined. We were laughing and joking the whole time.
They even all agreed on a dress!!!
The one bad thing was that we forgot to take a group picture. :( They promised me that next time we will.
Here are some funny pictures from today.





3 comments:

AlwaysJoy said...

What does the dress look like.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!
Melissa will be thrilled to see those on your blog. ;)

Anonymous said...

We all decided on the middle dress (brown one). We originally wanted the tiger one with glow-in-the-dark fishnet stockings and shoes that light up but Michelle said no. :(
;) ;) ;) LOL