I can't believe it! I actually bought my wedding dress. I LOVE it!!!! I never thought I'd pick a strapless. I really didn't think my mom would "let" me. She thinks I'm too big. Well, we realized that sometimes less is more. ;) I love the fact that it's modern yet timeless. I don't think (or hope) that someone is going to look at my dress and say, "Oh, you got married in 2007." It gives me a Cinderella feeling.
Now I have a lot of work to do. They let me order it in a size lower than what I measured at. Basically, I have to lose an inch and a half in my waist. The saleslady didn't have a problem with me ordering it smaller b/c I told her I was on Weight Watchers. She's also on WW. She was so cute. HAVE TO STAY ON PLAN!!!!
The best part of today was when my mom was writing out the check and she asked the saleswoman what day it was. October 28th. Well, that's my Nonna's birthday. I looked at my mom and my eyes welled up. I said, "How awesome is that?!?!?" My mom didn't think I'd remember. The saleslady thought we were nuts. LOL!!!
I feel really badly that my grandmother can't share this with us. But this makes us feel like maybe she is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Beautiful dress!!
*applause*
I've already told you that I like the dress...actually buying it makes it seem more real doesn't it? Can't wait to see it on! :)
Beautiful!
wow what a beautiful dress Michelle, I really love the front.
Post a Comment