Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The right direction...

The scale that is. It's finally moving in the right direction. After a few weeks of .6 losses and .4 gains I had a great weigh-in this morning. I'm down 1.2!! It's not huge but I so needed it for my self esteem. Last week was really bad. The gain itself wasn't bad (.4) but what it did to my psyche was horrendous.
I know that all this working out and counting points is worth it b/c my pants are all too big now. But not seeing the scale move is a hard thing. Yeah, yeah, losing inches maybe not pounds blah blah blah. ;) To help me out in that area I had Shawn take my measurements last week and I will take new ones every couple of weeks to make sure I'm seeing progress there. I have to anyway b/c the seamstress said I had to lose and inch and a half off my waist in order to fit into the dress I ordered.

oh, and I hurt all over. I took a cardio kickboxing class last night and it cardio kicked my ASS. Unfortunately, I think I have to take it every week now b/c it was an amazing workout. Damn you, energetic Cardio Kickboxing Girl!!!



So it's a slow race but at least I running forward now. ;)


Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great Michelle! Keep at it.

AlwaysJoy said...

Awesome Michelle.
Cardio Kick sounds like a great time...
Enjoy it!