Tuesday, July 31, 2007

On my way to becoming a great cook

Yeah, right!



But I did get my All Clad pan set last night. So excited!! These will hopefully be my "pass down to my kids" set of pans.

Aren't they pretty? They will make me a better cook, right? LOL!!



Here is the main set.

It came with a free Panini maker

I also got a 16 qt stock pot. ( I think that's how big it was)



a 7 inch fry pan (it's so cute and little)


And a 1 qt sauce pan (no lid)



Delicious recipes here I come. ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Panini maker! - sharon

AlwaysJoy said...

I have faith you will be cooking AMAZING things in no time...
You are already not afraid to cook sauce!
Joy

Anonymous said...

VERY nice! Happy cooking!!!

Anonymous said...

What a nice cooking set Michelle!

Soooooo when can I come over for dinner? :-)

Unknown said...

Oooooh. Very pretty. Have fun!