I finally had a semi relaxing weekend. It started off bumpy though. The plan was for me, my mom , and my godmother to go to my stepmother's house down the Cape (following that?). So friday I find out that my godmother needs to be home early on sunday. In affect cutting our weekend into a day down the cape. (not happy). then Saturday morning (even though I wanted to leave friday night) my mom starts getting an anxiety attack and doesn't know if she wants to go. I was going regardless if they went. I was bummed b/c I would have asked other people to go if I knew the people I asked were going to be such a problem. LOL!!
So finally we all decide to go and we are on the road by 10am. Our first stop was a TINY store in Dennis called Eden. It's where the original Cape Code screwball bracelets are made and it's the only place that are really sanctioned by law to make them.
Everyone waits outside until they are called in. I couldn't get a picture of inside.
After that we headed back up route 6 and went to Hyannis Center to do some shopping. I finally got to go to Colorful Creations Scrapbook store. LOVED it!!!
After a long day we went back to the house in Buzzards Bay and crashed. In the morning we checked out the beach, went to the Christmas Tree Shop and then home. A little bit of traffic and a lot of aggravation on my part not knowing where I was going. ;)
Maybe I'll do it all again next weekend. :)

5 comments:
Sounds like a great time after all! I went to Eden and got a bracelet once but never even made it inside! They came out and measured me and I bought it right there! Love those bracelets!
The beach looks so peaceful. I'm glad you had a good time. Thanks for visiting me and Merlin yesterday!
I can't see the pictures for some reason, but I am glad you had a good time :-)
Oops! That second sentence was supposed to be for Joy's blog. Michelle, you are welcome to visit us anytime though!
Michelle, that sounds like a great time once you got down to the cape! Beautiful pictures too!
Post a Comment