Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Another weekend down the Cape


Gorgeous weather all weekend. We spent saturday fishing, walking the beach, and grilling some yummy food. Shawn and I had a great time with Dad and Ginny.


.
.


Sunday was spent (very early) at the Cape Cod Paintball field. Beisides getting hit with a couple of errant paintballs (OWWWW!!) it was a very good day. Boston Crisis came in second place in their division (of 30 teams) but more importantly, won the Sportsmanship Award for the tournament. That meant MUCH more to them.

.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I played paintball ONCE in college and will probably never do it it again. Ouch! Glad you had such fabulous weather.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend Michelle! Congrats to Shawn and his team!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I <3 the cape. I have yet to try paintball though...can't say that I would either... ;)

The Lone Beader® said...

Is that Scussett Beach?? I love it down there... :)