Monday, December 11, 2006

Holiday Craft Party

It was AMAZING! I am in total awe of these women. They completely and utterly amaze me. I can't believe I know these talented women, never mind the fact that they are my FRIENDS! This was honestly the best holiday party I've ever been to. And, I love every gift I received. I don't think I've ever said that before. There's always one gift a party that you receive that you look at with a crooked head and say something like, "oh, um, thanks so much. You REALLY shouldn't have." Not one of those in this bunch!

~Here are some pics. ~


Joy made us all gorgeous lighted table top trees/centerpieces.



Danielle made us delicious banana bread and muddy buddies (not pictured - currently being eaten by Shawn)




Marianne made us CD's with all kinds of holiday music. She asked us on the sly what our favorite holiday songs were and included them all. There are some great favorites and also some I've never heard before which is cool. (CD is in my car) She also handmade us all soap. I can't wait to use it!


Sharon found out our favorite colors and crocheted us beaded bracelets!





Tricia crocheted us pins/ornaments in the shape of a basket with objects of our craft inside. Mine has Scrapbook stuff.



Erin made us each a different thing and she made me a felted bag. I am SO excited to have a felted bag!

We are all already thinking of what we can make next year. I'm not sure this year can be topped though. ;)

Ciao!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very pretty pictures. It was such a great day!