Thursday, December 14, 2006

What is wrong with people?!?!

Ginny called me last night b/c she had a question for me.

Apparently, my dad was at the mall shopping and saw someone that knows both my mom and dad. Dad was telling this person (Ginny wouldn't tell me who it was) how excited he was about the wedding and how his only job was to look pretty, be at the church, and walk me down the aisle. To which this person says to him, "I heard her mom is walking her down the aisle." He was crushed!

Who does that to a person?? Even if it was true, obviously my dad didn't know, why would you say it to him? For the record, I want both my parents to walk me down the aisle. I hadn't mentioned it to Dad yet b/c I didn't think he would think it was a bad thing (and neither did Ginny) I just haven't had a chance to talk to him face to face when it hasn't been a holiday. I didn't want to bring up wedding stuff when we were celebrating other things. It's not all about me. :)

I think I know who started the rumor. I hope I can get Dad to tell me who told him. Mom is LIVID.

People are a$$holes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoever did that is a mean hateful and spiteful person. I hope they are not invited to the wedding! That stinks. I'm sorry you have to deal with that! {{HUGS}}

Unknown said...

That's so mean! People should really think before they speak.

AlwaysJoy said...

Michelle that is total BS and if you find out who it is let me know I will go beat them up for you!

As a side note when I first got engaged my sister was telling me to enjoy all the moments of planning and not to worry about other people because "Weddings bring out the worst in people and funerals the best"

Anonymous said...

Michelle!
That is just AWFUL!!! Why would someone say that to your dad or Ginny?! When you find out who it was - I'll join you in the a%% kicking!