Wednesday, December 20, 2006

apparently I'm only funny in my own head

Back story - I've been on loan to another dept for 6 months and I'm due to return the second week of Jan to my original dept.

We got an email that one of the ladies in my dept (my real dept) rearranged all the mailboxes in alpha order. It was a big praise email. So I thought I'd be funny and reply that she will have to change them all again in May.
This started a big thing b/c people thought I wasn't coming back to the dept until May.
Hello people?!?! I'm getting married and my name will change! You ask me every day how the plans are going. This is not a new thing.

Oy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are always funny to me! You always have me laughing! I would have gotten the joke!

Hope you are well and your survived the holidays!

AlwaysJoy said...

I want a new post (said as I bang my fork and knife on the table)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday sweetie.

Teri