I've been gone for a very long time. Christmas, New Years, My birthday etc. I'm a very bad blogger. I'm blogging today not b/c I have anything really profound to say but b/c I promised a few people I would start blogging again.
One thing did happen today (besides the cute card that Shawn spent all afternoon making me). I got my cake topper in the mail. it's GORGEOUS!!! Should I show you? What if you are going to my wedding? Then you won't be surprised? oh well, it will look much better that day anyway with the spotlight one it. I might as well post a crappy picture of it now.
In real life it's VERY sparkly and a light light pink. I LOVE IT!!!!
Ok, off to spend some time with my man on our last single Valentine's Day. Hope you have a great one!
Ciao

3 comments:
I love the topper! It's gorgeous, original and pink!! I hope you had a happy V-day with the man!
Welcome back to your blog! The topper is beautiful.
It's about time woman! I missed you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cake topper!
Post a Comment