Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Crazy Good Weekend!

I can't believe how much stuff I got done this weekend!

-Received my cake topper in the mail - GORGEOUS (see below)

-Bought gifts for my readers

-added to my BM gifts

-finalized what FI is getting his GM's

-my mom FINALLY got her outfit for the wedding

-got my tiara

-brought my sweatshirt in to be embroidered only to be called an hour later that is was DONE!! Huge rave for Embroidme in Weymouth. (picture to come later)

-FIL's finalized the rehearsal dinner (with some persuasion from us). It's going to be in their gorgeous backyard, catered by our favorite restaurant in Quincy - Gennaro's.

- and the biggest one - FIL's said that they would pay for the remainder of our HM!!!! I thought I was going to faint. :) They promised this to us 2 years ago but never said anything when we told them we booked the cruise. This frees up so much money for us. I'm so excited I'm floating!!!

Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Such great news! I can't wait to see pics of everything!!

Unknown said...

That's fantastic!