I opened it and finally found the card inside. It was from my cousin Jimmy and his family. They said that they were sorry that they couldn't be there. Hmmm, couldn't be where? The wedding invitations haven't gone out yet.
Friday, March 09, 2007
First Gift!!!
Last night I was brushing Bazzill's teeth and Shawn yells, "What did you buy at Bed, Bath, and Beyond?" So I yell back, "I have no idea what bag you are looking at." Then he tells me that it's not a bag but that a box was just delivered to us. OMG!! I dropped Bazzill and ran to the front room. "Our first gift!!!!!!" I think Shawn was a little afraid at how loud I was yelling. He asked if we should wait to open it. HA!!! He's a funny guy sometimes. ;)
I opened it and finally found the card inside. It was from my cousin Jimmy and his family. They said that they were sorry that they couldn't be there. Hmmm, couldn't be where? The wedding invitations haven't gone out yet. ;) of course Murphy's Law, they bought us the breakfast griddle that Shawn registered for. Lucky duck! LOL!!!
I opened it and finally found the card inside. It was from my cousin Jimmy and his family. They said that they were sorry that they couldn't be there. Hmmm, couldn't be where? The wedding invitations haven't gone out yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You dropped Bazzill????????
Poor Bazzill. Gifts are fun though! YAY for gifts! I'm sure there's much more where that came from! ;)
Hopefully Bazzill has forgiven you. Hooray for gifts!
YAY for Gifts! I always loved coming home and wondering if something else had been delivered! Such fun times you are in Michelle!!!
Post a Comment