My future in laws came through. They called the travel agent and paid for the remaining balance on our honeymoon. I was really surprised. The deposit was still ours. So it ended up that we paid a third and they paid two thirds. Regardless, I am VERY grateful.
They didn't do it out of love or anything like that. They did it b/c the settlement they received was bigger than that thought but we are happy just the same. ;)
I guess I should get rid of the voo doo dolls in their image, huh? Nahhhhh! I bet they will come in handy again.
They didn't do it out of love or anything like that. They did it b/c the settlement they received was bigger than that thought but we are happy just the same. ;)
I guess I should get rid of the voo doo dolls in their image, huh? Nahhhhh! I bet they will come in handy again.


4 comments:
Yes, it's always good to hold onto those voodoo dolls! Congrats on the honeymoon being paid though! I'm happy they came through for you! =)
That's great news! I'm so happy that you don't have to worry about that anymore and can just enjoy the fact that your honeymoon is booked and paid for.
YAY, but definitley keep the dolls I use mine all the time ;-)
YAY Michelle - what wonderful news about the honeymoon! Congrats! That ship looks amazing! I loved the cruise I went on and would love to do another one (although I would be pre medicated this time!) Can I tag along with you guys in your luggage? I promise I'll get my own room. :-P
Post a Comment