Saturday, March 24, 2007

We are Blessed

Today everyone surprised me and what I thought was Shawn's Dad's retirement party was actually my bridal shower. They almost pulled it off completely but I saw some of my girls heading into the restaurant. Not wanting to spoil it for my mom and my bridesmaids, Shawn and I held back and then went back to his truck for my jacket. What I didn't know was that everyone could see us through the front window of the restaurant (Beijing Duck in Braintree). When we headed back to the truck everyone thought we were leaving. LOL!!!!


We are trying blessed by how many people came to celebrate with us. And a bonus to that is that they wiped our registry clean!


Here are some pictures from our wonderful day.

My Craft Girls



Our cake with bling! (Wait until you see the wedding one!!)



Towel Cake made by Auntie Nancie


Gorgeous favor bags (with votive candles inside) made by my bridesmaid, Melissa


Me and my bridesmaids

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was such a fun Shower Michelle! You have fantastic friends and family!