Monday, March 05, 2007

YAY!!!!

My dress came in last week and I got to visit it and try it on Saturday. I was really nervous b/c I told them to order it I size smaller than what I was measuring at in November.
So we all held our breath as I put it on.....

It's too big!!!!!!! I can't believe it! I'm hoping it's even bigger when I go for my fittings in April. it means I lost over 2 inches in my waist since November.

It made it glaringly obvious that I have to work on my arms though. YUCKO!!!! Oh well, I can always get a shawl.
After the dress shop, my mom and I went to Natick/Framingham for some retail therapy. I got a couple of cute dresses for the events I have coming up and to take on the cruise.
I got the cutest pair of red sandals too. I can't find a picture of them. I guess I'll have to take my own later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for loose gowns!!! Congratulations! That is just fantastic! =) Can't wait to see the shoes!

Unknown said...

I want to see the red sandals! Congratulations on being smaller than your gown!