Friday, March 23, 2007

What we were doing last thursday

I finally have pictures to post in my blog!

Here is a little sneak peak of what Shawn and I were doing last thursday (3/15). If you want to see them all let me know and I'll sent you the link. :)

I'm not overly thrilled with them but there are a couple I can use. I knew going into this that I was getting a REALLY good deal so I didn't expect fine art. There are a lot of pictures that I know we took but they must have been horrible b/c she didn't send them to me. I'm going to have to do some photo editing on these...big time!


















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle - are you crazy?! I love those!!! I LOVE the one of you looking at him!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures. You look great!

Anonymous said...

Those are fantastic!!! And it looked like a lot of fun!